The Lea Team
The role of the listings manager is to support the listing specialist in helping home sellers have a fulfilled client experience. This will be field-proven through customer satisfaction ratings of 95%+ and a steady stream of client referrals. By successfully executing their responsibilities, the listings manager enables the listing specialist to focus on building and nurturing relationships with home sellers.
These are the standards a high performer will maintain or exceed:
- Offers overwhelmingly fulfilled client experiences
- Builds relationships with clients that will outlive the transaction
- Communicates clearly. Not just to deliver content, but to listen, connect, and advise.
- All listings are accurate, polished, and engineered to sell
- Responsible for providing raving fan service to all sellers from when they sign a listing agreement, through the time their home goes on the market, and up until it goes into contract.
- Draft listing paperwork, ensuring accuracy and compliance.
- Schedules photography and virtual tours. Assists the Listing Specialist in coordinating the staging, repairs, and home improvements required for showing the property.
- Upload listings to MLS. Ensure accurate syndication of MLS listings to listing portals.
- Communicate with home sellers weekly to update and counsel them on the marketing of their home and feedback from showings
- Responsible for keeping the Listing Specialist or Team Leader updated on the progress of all seller contracts and advising when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution.
- Maintain a list of service providers regularly evaluating their service through the feedback of home sellers
- In consultation with listing agent, request price reductions as needed
- Regularly ask home sellers for feedback on our service
- Responsible for smooth transition of seller files to Transaction Coordinator to ensure that fiduciary service continues.
- Coordinate marketing initiatives including but not limited to:
- Posting to social media
- Ordering postcards twice a month
- Event planning for marketing events throughout the year
- Filming client testimonial videos
- Scheduling monthly email newsletters
- Posting to social media
- Fast processor
- Quick learner
- Articulate communicator
- Able to efficiently prioritize when multi-tasking
- High Emotional IQ
- Comfortable learning and operating new technology and/or systems
- Able to organize and write training manuals and office protocols
- High school graduate
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of administrative experience